Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Face of Material Girl: Kelly Osbourne

                                  
Kelly Osbourne has been chosen by Madonna to front her junior fashion brand Material Girl, I can reveal.  And I hear Kelly, who recently slimmed down to a size eight, has the queen of pop’s 14-year-old daughter Lourdes to thank. A close friend of the star said: “Kelly’s always been a massive fan of Madonna and recently heard Lourdes idolized her, which she was very flattered by. It’s a huge coup.”
Daily Mirror


Kelly Osbourne Sings 'Papa Don't Preach' 

6 comments:

  1. Ewww ! She looks so ugly on this pic !

    By the way,everytime i want to leave a post it will take me many tries. It tells me that the letters i write are wrong when they are right and i have to keep trying,it will do it at least 5 times,its very annoying,can you fix this ? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know. I will look into it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!

    :P


    http://ique-imagemmadonna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lame, what a tired old skank madonna is, so it figures she's pick this loser.

    ReplyDelete