Saturday, March 31, 2012

CISSY HOUSTON BREAKS SILENCE; TALKS WHITNEY’S DEATH

cissy houston Cissy Houston Breaks Silence; Talks Whitneys Death
It’s been a month and a half since the world lost the greatest voice of all time,Whitney Houston.
And while family members have stepped forward to talk about their grief, the late star’s mother Cissy Houston has mourned privately.
That is all set to change this coming Monday, though, when the elderly Gospel singer talks exclusively to My9 about the tragedy.
Speaking to the outlet she confessed:
I know I did the best I could… I don’t blame myself. I know I did the best I could for everything. I’m very proud of my daughter. She accomplished a whole lot in the short time that she had here… she was a very wonderful person.
I have my moments… I’m not there yet… I don’t think I’m any more courageous than anyone else.
Adding- with regards to Whitney’s finances:
Whitney did not die broke… she’s not broke. None of that crap.
Catch the interview on MY9 this coming Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment