Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Bet You Think This Song is About You...


Fans have been left with little doubt over the singer’s feelings for ex-husband Guy Ritchie, after she revealed snipping lyrics in her forthcoming album. 
It seems like our fair Madge is letting some issues loose in her new album, MDNA. Her anger at former husband someone "unknown" fires in full force in the track Bang Bang:

"Bang bang, shot you dead/Shot my lover in the head/Now my lover is dead/And I have no regrets/He deserved it/And I’m going straight to hell/And I got a lot of friends there/And if I see that bitch in hell/I’m gonna shoot him in the head again/Cuz I want to see him die/Over and over."

In the song I Don’t Give a . . . the material girl croons about the ex-couple's 8 year marriage:

"I tried to be a good girl/I tried to be your wife/Diminished myself/And I swallowed my light/I tried to become all/That you expect of me/And if it was a failure/I don’t give a [bleep]."

No rage compares to that of a woman scorned, Ritchie, you better get ready to repent your ways!!

It is not the first time the pair, who were married for eight years, have traded blows publicly.  Last year, film director Ritchie told a US magazine that his marriage to Madonna, while it helped make him rich, was like a “soap opera” and often he found the drama overwhelming.   Madonna also told Newsweek magazine in January that she started noticing “cracks in the veneer” of her marriage to Ritchie and it hadn’t worked out the way she thought it would.   Madonna and Ritchie divorced in 2008, having had a son, Rocco, 11, and adopted another boy David Banda, six.  The singer also has a daughter Lourdes, 14, from a previous relationship with personal trainer Carlos Leon.  Madonna, who was also married to Sean Penn, has said she will never marry again although recently she is said to be considering a proposal from her 24-year-old boyfriend Brahim Zaibat, a French dancer.

The album will not be completely focused on the femme fatal . One track entitled Superstar has an ethereal feel to it and features vocals from Lourdes.  Even with all the emotional discourse on the album MDNA is shaping up to be 100% FIERCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment