Monday, July 23, 2012

Madonna: “I’m glad I helped Gaga write ‘Born This Way’!”



Madonna is now claiming songwriting credits for Lady Gaga‘s ‘Born This Way’, the very song she previously deemed “reductive”. Madge’s admission came during a recent Brazilian interview where she spoke about her ‘M.D.N.A.’ tour among other things. Madonna is heard saying: “I’m a really big fan of ‘Born This Way’, and I’m glad that I helped Gaga write it”. The saga continues.

Madonna needs to let go of this “Born This Way/Express Yourself“ plagiarism argument. It’s tired. Plus, it’s been an overstated fact that the tracks are uncannily similar. No need to keep singing the same tune in interviews. What she needs to do now is slap herself for making ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ as a single and then start brainstorming music that will prove worthy of her legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment