Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Madonna/M.I.A. 'Baby' Demo


Chris Brown‘s “Don’t Wake Me Up” isn’t the only William Orbit-produced track that didn’t make the cut for Madonna‘s MDNA.  A previously-unheard demo song recorded by rapper/singer M.I.A. for Madonna has been leaked online without the British star's knowledge.

The Paper Planes hitmaker, real name Mathangi Arulpragasam, previously hit the studio with dance producer and Madonna collaborator William Orbit to record a rough version of Baby, but the track never made the cut for the Material Girl's new album MDNA.

Audio of the incomplete tune emerged on the Internet this week (09Jul12) to M.I.A.'s surprise, but she insists she's not angry about the unauthorised leak - and the star is even considering sharing another take on the record with fans.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "who ever Leaked That Baby song should know that ive (sic) never heard this version B4 (before) it sounds crazy different 2 wht i worte (to what I wrote) for madonna.

"im (sic) not mad about it but this just make (sic) me want to upload my version of it... this song wasnt (sic) recorded for my LP... so its (sic) not complete..."
M.I.A. is currently working on her fourth album, Matangi, which is due for release later this year.
M.I.A. sings:
“Baby / it’s hard to find / a dude that can get the better out of me-e / and baby / I like your steez / I think you’ve got exactly what I need / Ooooh / can you make a woman out of me? / Ooooh / can you make a woman out of me? / I’m bad!





http://idolator.com/6705552/m-i-a-madonna-demo-baby

No comments:

Post a Comment