Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Joey McIntyre's penchant for Madonna.

New Kids On The Block are getting ready for their package tour withBoys II Men and 98 Degrees. But first, they headed to Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live and spilled quite a few secrets! From famous hookups to craziest fan gifts to celebrity crushes, the guys didn't hold back!

Perhaps the most surprising?? Joey McIntyre's penchant for Madonna. He gushed:
“When I was 17, I was crazy about Madonna. I mean, who wasn't, but it was 1990. It was Blonde Ambitious Tour– Blonde Ambition Tour– and I was just nuts. I thought Warren Beatty was the same exact age-span that I was, so, I thought, yeah the other direction, and I saw her, and I went to her concert, and she winked at me from, and I was in the front row, and I was like… ehhhhahhh… And I got to meet her! I got to meet her and it was the end of her tour, and she was so sweet to me, and we danced together, and it was a beautiful thing.”

Here is Joey Dancing to 'Everybody' on May 14, 2009 at Liv Nightclub in Miami for Danny's birthday party. 


No comments:

Post a Comment