Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Madonna gave a 5 year-old Kim Kardashian an her iconic jewelry


Always reinventing herself: Kim would've had to have been about five years old since Madonna had promptly dropped her New York street urchin look by 1986
Madonna gifted Kim Kardashian with several iconic pieces of her jewellery when she was a little girl.  The 54-year-old pop queen had no idea she first bonded with the 32-year-old reality star in the 1980s until they were reunited at the Met Ball in New York earlier this month.  'I met her years and years ago when she was a little girl, believe it or not,' the seven-time Grammy winner told Extra's Jerry Penacoli.

'She told me she was a huge fan of mine, and it was during the time I was wearing all of the rubber bracelets on my arms.  'I took off all of the bracelets and gave them to her, and then I completely forgot about it. She reminded me when I saw her the other night. Now she's a pregnant lady!'  Kim would've had to have been about five years old since Madonna had promptly dropped her New York street urchin look by 1986.
'When we first MET': Madonna gifted Kim Kardashian with several iconic pieces of her jewellery when she was a little girl
Kardashian gleefully posted an Instagram snap of the powerful pair while inside the Costume Institute. 'When we first MET @Madonna,' the expecting mini-mogul tweeted to her 17.8 million followers.




No comments:

Post a Comment