Monday, January 27, 2014

Awesome...tears...ugh!

I was worried madonna was gonna embarrass herself at the grammys and i was gonna have to pretend not to know her for a few weeks but that was seriously so beautiful like im so proud to be a madonna fan right now
Thank you Ryan Lewis,Queen Latifa, Macklemore, and Madonna for allowing me to witness history being made. 
So happy about this. I mean, I get that Same Love is played all over the place and Macklemore isn’t the ideal champion for marriage rights, but a step in the right direction is a step no matter what. Thirty three couples. Also Madonna. And Mary Lambert. And this is beautiful.
Congrats to all the couples. gay, straight, asian, muslim, green, white, EVERYONE.

4 comments:

  1. Same here! I really didn't want her to do it but now that I've seen the whole performance I totally get why she did it. Thankfully no embarrassment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree!

    xoxo

    ps: I still think she needs a new stylist and a mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. must read :

    http://www.muumuse.com/2014/01/same-love-on-madonna-the-gay-community-and-why-that-macklemore-performance-mattered.html/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is indeed a must-read. :)

    ReplyDelete