Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rob Lowe writes about wild nights with Madonna


It seems Rob Lowe wanted to sleep with Madonna  — not dance with her, as he writes in “Love Life,” the sequel to his best-selling 2011 memoir, “Stories I Only Tell My Friends.”
The Brat Pack star, told the New York Post the new book (due out April 8) is racier than his first; it tells of meeting Madonna after a show in Los Angeles in 1984.
“She was cute and she was young and she was single, and so I sat front-row . . . she was a revelation,” Lowe writes. “‘Madonna would like to see you backstage,’ a security guard said as the house lights came up.”
“She had flawless skin and eyes that imparted secrets … she asked what movie I was working on and so I told her a little about ‘St. Elmo’s Fire,’ which I had just finished. ‘I play the bad boy,’ I said. Madonna just smiled. She seemed to like that.”
Months later, they made a date to meet up at the Palladium, “a giant dance club that was filled with rabid ‘boy-toy’ doppelganger fans of both sexes. It was a madhouse...”
“Madonna and I were discussing where we would sneak off to at the end of the evening when she suddenly jumped up and said, ‘Let’s dance!’. . . ‘I’ll wait here,’ I said.
“‘Suit yourself,’ she replied as she waded beyond the velvet rope into the fray.”

No comments:

Post a Comment