Monday, August 10, 2015

Tupac Shakur's Brother Talks Madonna

"Madonna is the homie. He used to take 2Pac to Madonna's place. Their relationship wasn't serious, but Madonna and 2Pac respected each other and that's why they never actually talked about it in public (until Madonna herself confirmed they were dating in an interview to Howard Stern in March 2015)".

Madonna revealed during Howard Stern’s SiriusXM radio show on Wednesday that she dated late rapper, Tupac Shakur.
The revelation came out when Madonna was sharing with Stern why she had so much aggression during her 1994 appearance on The Late Show With David Letterman. “Well I was mad at him [David Letterman], when I said the F-word a lot. I was in a weird mood that day. I was dating Tupac Shakur at the time and the thing is he got me all riled up on life in general. So when I went on the show I was feeling very gangster.”

In an unauthorized 2007 biography called Madonna: Like an Icon, it was written that the duo romantically dated one year before Shakur’s death, but apparently it was never verbally confirmed … Until now.

2Pac was shot on Sept. 7, 1996, in Las Vegas following the Mike Tyson vs. Bruce Seldon boxing match. He died six days later.






No comments:

Post a Comment